Terms and Conditions
The MME Platform is an online teaching and learning aid, which is used to facilitate self study, tutoring and teaching in secondary schools.
These terms apply to the use of the MME Platform by all user types, including students, teachers, tutors and parents.
Student Terms (Under 18's)
The following terms apply to those who are under 18. The terms have been written in a way to make them easiest to understand. Under 18’s are still subject to the wider terms of service.
Students can use the MME Platform to help with revision.The following points describe what you are and are not allowed to do whilst using the MME service.
- The questions and content inside the MME Platform is owned by MME. You must not share the content from this Revision Platform including sharing images or pictures on social media unless you have been given permission from the MME service.
- If you decide to purchase our premium subscription or a product from our shop, you must have permission from the bill payer, parent or guardian before doing so.
- You must only submit errors if you genuinely think you have found an error. You won’t receive any confirmation that your submission has been acted upon.
- The MME Platform is designed to support you with your studies, but it is not intended to replace your school work.
- The MME Platform works best when students follow the topics in the order they are given. This is because the order has been designed so the later topics build on the knowledge of the earlier topics.
- We will do our best to ensure that access to MME is available all of the time, outside of planned maintenance. However, we can not guarantee that you will be able to access the service when events occur that are outside of our control.
- The general terms of service relating to the MME website can be found here: https://mmerevise.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
The following terms outline the conditions relating to use of the MME Platform. There are further terms of service relating to the wider use of the MME website and service which can be found here https://mmerevise.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Content and Intellectual Property
- All content within the MME Platform is protected by copyright. All content has been created and is therefore owned by the parent company.
- Under no circumstances should MME content be used, shared or distributed outside of the MME Platform.
- No one is permitted to use any of the content within the MME Platform for any purpose other than revising or teaching. Working with the content must always be completed whilst logged into the Revision Platform.
- The software and its features have been built by our in-house team and therefore we own all intellectual property rights to it. This includes our content, our technical infrastructure, our databases, code and algorithms and the way in which we process data.
- If you upload anything to MME resulting in an infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights, you will indemnify us and take entire responsibility for any liability so that no liabilities, costs or other expenditure are incurred by us.
Sign up and Login
- In signing up to the MME Platform you are in acceptance of our terms and conditions set out here but also in our general website terms and conditions.
- Users should not share their login details with other users, unless a student is sharing them with a parent, guardian or teacher for the purposes of help and support.
- You must be 18 or over, or have permission from a parent or guardian
- Premium logins are intended for use by 1 learner per account.
- Premium memberships are charged on a monthly basis, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The subscription will be renewed on the day of purchase each month
- Cancellation requests must be emailed to [email protected]
- Cancellation requisitions must be made with 14 days notice from the next payment date. If the subscription is cancelled with less than 14 days notice, the subscription will be cancelled for the following month.
- Premium upgrades are able to be cancelled within 14 days or purchase, provided you have not started using the content, this includes but it's not limited to: logging into the revision platform and viewing any of the content.
Who we are
We are MME
We provide academic resources and lists of tutors and tutoring agencies in many locations across the country. Inaddition to this we offer formal examinations in mathematics.
A reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to a user of the MME website or any of our related services.
If you have any queries about the policy, our use of your personal information contact us via the website and we will address any concerns you may have.
The information we collect about you is used in the following ways:
- Pass your messages on to our advertisers including third parties who work with us.
- Improve the features and services we offer.
- Support our own marketing and promotion efforts.
- Provide you with information about products and services that we feel are relevant to you.
MME values its customers and respects their privacy. Any information we collect about you is held with the utmost care and security. The trust and confidence of our customers and visitors is essential to us – we would never do anything to jeopardise that. We will only collect personal data on this website in order to process a request – a sample request, an account payment or an enquiry. We will never use these details for anything other than to service your request. Once we have a previous relationship with you (including by one of the actions listed above), then we may send you the occasional email to keep you up to date on our products, and see if there is anything we can do to help you.
Data We Collect
We may set cookies on your browser, for the following purposes:
1: a cookie to track your session – this will track the items you have added to your cart, progress through checkout, and is also used to send automated complete your purchase reminders etc – in other words support our core eCommerce functionality. 2: a cookie to track if we have shown you our welcome message previously, so that we don’t show it again. 3. third-party Google Analytics cookies which track all visits to our website anonymously. More information at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 4. third-party Facebook cookies which track your session if you have visited our website via a Facebook or Instagram advertising campaign.
In limited circumstances, we may ask you to provide personal data on our website. This data may include:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Date of Birth (Applicable for certain products only)
The only time we will ask for any or all of this data is if you have asked us to perform one of the following actions:
- Process an eCommerce purchase placed by you
- Process a payment you are making against an order
- Provide assistance to an enquiry made through any of our contact forms We will only ever ask for information that is relevant to help us action your request and we will only use that data to fulfil your request. If you have provided us an email address, we may send the occasional email to you to keep you up to date with our products and to reach out to see if there is anything we can help you with. You can ask us to stop these mailings at any time by emailing [email protected].
Transfer of Data
In order to better fulfil any requests, we may move your data into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. This system is only ever accessed by MME employees and any data we hold on you will never be shared with other people or companies without your consent. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your data for commercial purposes.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you at any time. Email your request to us at [email protected] and we will respond and action your request as appropriate within 30 days.
Registering with us
If you register with us, we save the details you provide and use them to enable us to personalise the service we offer to you. You can update your details at any time by contacting us.
Who has access to the information you provide or we collect
We retain access to all personal information that we have collected from you. We retain the right to use tutor’s information and photographs for marketing activity and sign up to our tuition service automatically opts you into this as a tutor.
When you select to use the service of one of the tutors listed on MME, those agencies or tutors may have access to your Information. Their use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any tutor, agency or website, even if you access them using links from our site or if you can access our site through their site. We therefore recommend that you check the policy of each website that you visit.
With regards to the testing services we provide, we hold the rights to all exam papers provided and any content or material linked to the provision of examinations. This includes, but is not limited to, completed exam papers and recordings of online mock examinations.
If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf of a third party we may have to pass your Information to them in order to deliver the service. By using this site you consent to us providing your Information to the third parties licensed by us to provide such services. We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute your Information to any third party, not associated with us without your permission unless we are required to do so by law.
Access to, changing or removing the information we hold
Registered users of MME can update their information by logging into their MME account and following the instructions provided. In order to ensure our service remains relevant to you, we encourage you to update your contact details as and when they change.
Changes to the policy
We may change this policy from time to time as we add new services or features or in response to changes in the law or our commercial arrangements. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this site. Users of the site are advised to check these terms regularly.